Wednesday, September 26, 2012

3 year old check up!

I always forget to schedule Ryder's yearly check ups in advance, so we always end up getting pushed WAY back because we fall into "school physical" time. So needless to say it was a little late...

Ryder is in the 17th % for his weight... !!!! 17th!!! THAT IS HUGE!!!! I don't think he has EVER been above the 10th so he grew some for sure!!!

For some reason we always have issues measuring his height. Last time (I think it was his 2 1/2 checkup) they had him stand up against the wall for the first time and he hadn't grown ANY in 6 months...the doctor of course was worried which made me STRESS that he had stopped growing and so on... Needless to say he scheduled a follow up for his height  in 3 months. We came back and they measured him laying down on the table and he had miraculously grown 2 1/2 inches... So we figured they had measured him wrong the first (stay with me I'm getting to a new point I promise!) So we go in and they said for him to stand... low and behold he hasn't grown any in 7 months... we get back to the room and he is in the 9th percent for his height....So I ask if we can remeasure him on the table...he miraculously grows 2 inches and 1/4... ??? And goes from the 9% to the 39%! So needless to say I am ALWAYS going to have them double check this with him laying down!


(He is SOO into dress-up..today he was a knight/pirate/construction worker)

The highlight of Ryder's day??? He got to pee in a cup,-sidenote this was one of the times I am OVERJOYED that I do not have a girl...how in the world do you get a 3 year old girl to pee in a cup???? Anyways he also got to do a sight test, and hop on one leg..he passed with flying colors! And the highlight of my day? Getting out of there as fast as I could with a screaming child who received 3 shots.. NO FUN!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails