Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Emily's Baby Shower

I helped throw a shower for one of my friends Emily. She is having her second boy, and her son Caleb and Ryder are such good friends. It was a lot of fun helping and meeting all of her friends and family! Her little boy Caleb sure was a big help too! :)



My friend Cindi made these DELICOUS cupcakes!! The ice cream cones have cupcakes in them too!! Isn't that so fun?

I made these fun party favors..they are made to look like cigars, but they are just pretzel sticks dipped in colored white chocolate with sprinkles on them..and they are SUPER tasty! We made these when I had Ryder to give our guests at the hospital.



The games were a lot of fun, although I quickly came to the realization I do NOT know old story books very well!

One of Emily's friends, did NOT get the memo that she is having a boy :) We all joked that this could by Nathan's coming home outfit! ha!

Caleb LOVED opening the gifts and said that he was so happy they were all for him! :)

I can't wait to meet baby Nathan!

These are the girls from my Sunday School class and they are awesome! We are so lucky to have such a fun friendly bunch!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails