Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sarah's Rehearsal Dinner




Friday night Ryder and I headed to a rehearsal dinner for a friend that I went to school with since we were in K-5. It was such a nice dinner and Ryder had so much fun playing with Teagan who was the flower girl. Of course we had fun getting dressed up and as always Ryder thought he sure was lookin good!
His entire body language just cracks me up.. he is such a ham!
He REALLY enjoyed the chocolate cake.. he dropped his peice on the floor and I picked it up and was putting it back on his plate and evidently there was icing on my thumb because he bent down to lick it off.. I guess he didn't want to miss out on ANY of that!
Teagan and Ryder!! Teagan's mom kept Ryder for me when he was about 3 months old until I quit my job when he was 1 1/2 so they grew up together! Its always fun to see them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails