Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Wedding!

Saturday we headed to the wedding a little early. I helped greet and told people to make sure they signed the guest book!The wedding and reception were so pretty! We had such a fun time! Here are some pictures of our night!!


Sarah was such a beautiful bride!



The ceremony was so sweet!!

I told her thanks for making me look so pale!! Oh well, atleast I have a medical condition for it right?? Thats my excuse at least :)

The reception was on the lake at a club house and was soo pretty!! They also had a DJ which led to this next picture... ha!

Pa was receiving dance lessons from Mrs. Foreman..as you can tell he THOROUGHLY enjoyed it!!

Me and Meme and Pa!

We had such a great time!! I can't wait to go visit them in Greenville!!

**ON A SIDE NOTE**
My dad watched Ryder for me and when I got home around 10:30 Ryder told me that he saw Nana and Pa.. I didn't believe him until Eric told me that they really did. The proof you might ask???

Supposedly Ryder got this mustache out of a quarter machine and wouldn't wear it, so of course Pa tried it on... looks pretty good Pa :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails