Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A week in pictures!

I have been a little behind in getting pictures up but we have been SOO SOO SOOO busy! And sadly I do not see any end in sight! But we sure have been having fun!!

This past weekend Ryder helped Pops and Pa cut down a tree...it sure was hard work!
It took A LOT of people! :)
We played and played and played outside one day...the weather was so nice...


I think I wore Nick out!! This is how I found him after I finished washing our lunch dishes! He was O-U-T!
We went to the zoo one day and had a blast!! We packed a lunch and the kids loved it!




Ryder found this AWFULY HUGE GROSS DISCUSTING cicada bug... I really HATE bugs! (if you couldn't tell) But as you can see...he's rather fond of them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails