Tuesday, October 9, 2012

APPROVED!! -ADOPTION UPDATE

This is what I looked like on Friday when I checked the mail ...
When I opened the envelope this is what I found...


My favorite line from the entire paper??? "You are APPROVED to become one of our FOREVER FAMILIES." That line just makes me so happy! We haven't been matched with a child yet, and our caseworker said that the 0-5 age range is pretty much non-existent right now but we will just continue to wait and pray! We know it all works out in HIS perfect timing!

**When I told Ryder the good news he said, "My baby sister finally woke up? Lets go get her!" :) Poor thing, thought she had been sleeping these last 5 months ha!

1 comment:

erinesosweet said...

Congratulations! What a cute comment from Ryder! I hope he gets his baby sister soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails