Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Visit with Jessi and Baby Riley!

Ryder was beyond excited to go pick up Jessi and Baby Riley from Clinton on Thursday night! They are just too cute together and I could watch them walk around holding hands forever! We met them for dinner Thursday, and then drove them back to my parents house that night. Shortly after we left, my mom called and asked if I wanted her to pick me up on the way to the ER...I had no idea what had happened but needless to say Jessi sprained her foot really bad, which made the trip much more interesting!

 Friday we went to the zoo with Nana and Pa and to lunch. I really don't have many pictures because I had the twins with me,and two adults on motorized scooters so it was a task to say the least!


  That night we had a BLAST trick or treating at our church and the YMCA. I got Paul to dress up like Captain America (Tanner had this outfit because he was going to be him on a float at homecoming, but ended up getting asked to bump up to Varsity). Later that night Eric's Mom and Dad got in and we visited with them for a while.





 Saturday morning, we got up early to go watch Paul run a 5k which he placed 3rd in his age group! Ryder loves going to the races and running around!

Then Saturday afternoon we headed to Lauren's wedding which was sooo cute I just couldn't get over it! The kids had a blast!

Sunday we went up to Nana and Pa's for Riley's 2nd birthday party which was so much fun! Ryder loved riding Zeke and playing in the garden! 




 She sure does love her uncle!!

It was such a fun visit! I can't wait to see them at Thanksgiving!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails