Monday, October 15, 2012

Such a fun Day!

Yesterday we went to church which is so much fun because our Sunday School class is literally our group of friends. All of us get a long really well and more importantly our kids love each other! We went to San Jose for lunch and I think our kids might be getting old enough (almost) for a kids table??!! Wow I can't imagine the day we can just sit and enjoy a lunch...


 Then we decided to take Ryder to the fair and he had SO. MUCH. FUN!!! He rode several rides and played alot of games. We always love going to the fair to see the animals too, but this year I could tell he was getting older and fearless because he dind't really care for the animals he just wanted to ride the motorcycle, race cars, and fly the helicopter! It was such a fun afternoon!






1 comment:

Libbi said...

The fair is the one thing I miss MOST about SC! Every year my heart gets sad when I hear other people post about going and enjoying :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails