Thursday, October 11, 2012

Adoption Update and a Be-A-U-tiful DAY!


I have an extra little boy running around my house today and I just love him to peices ( my nephew Ethan). I took the boys outside after we had breakfast this morning around 8:45 and we JUST came inside at 1:00 for naps.. it is beyond nice outside and they played so well!




Nolan says "cheese" :)


I had to bribe them with food to smile for a picture but hey it worked! We had a super yummy grilled cheese, tomatoe soup, and banannas! They gobbled it up faster than I could give it to them and then ran around some more!
Fall and Christmas are at a tie for my favorite time of the year!
and in other news...
**Adoption Update**
We inquired about a sibling group from Colorado yesterday and are waiting to hear back from their caseworker. They are really really really cute so please pray about this with us!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails