Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Christopher turns 2!

My nephew turned two last week and Eric and I got back into town with just enough time to go to his birthday party on Sunday! It was such a cute "camouflage" theme and Ryder had a blast! They had a big bouncy house, fishing poles near the pond to fish, and lots of yummy food! I think Ryder had the most fun driving around one of Christopher's birthday presents! The funniest part was he told me Nana and Pa would get him one! ha! I said ok we will see! (Nana wouldn't you hate to disappoint a cute little 3 year old?!?)


Is this not the cutest picture ever?? Makes me sad to think that, that truck is going to be on the road before I know it! :(
Ryder and Daddy even caught a couple of fish!! They were both thrilled!

Near the pond they had two huge holes, and Ethan and Ryder L-O-V-E-D playing in them!! After Ryder peed in one of them they had to share the only one that was left :) They didn't mind!

We had such a good time and were glad we made it back in time to go!! Happy Birthday Christopher!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails