Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Life in Pictures...

Because I have been so slack with my blog I thought I would catch you all up in some pictures :)
We were given an early Christmas present, a membership to Edventure Childrens Museum by the "twins" parents which was SUCH an awesome gift we have gone several times already!! I couldn't thank them enough!!

Ryder INSISTED that he needed these hunting boots the other day...he asked the right person because I am tad shoe obsessed and he now has 11 pair (crazy I KNOW!!)

We got some small pumpkins and painted them...

Which was a HIT!!


I took the kids to Harbison park and we actually had to wear jackets!! I couldn't be happier in this kind of weather! It just makes me smile...and so does that little boy I am holding!! :)
I
We took a ride on Dumbo :)

And today we headed back to the museum to dress up as Vet's and X-ray the animals... 3 future doctors?? :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails