Thursday, March 14, 2013

4 month blog break??

So I have taken the LONGEST BLOG BREAK EVER!! I have no idea why besides I have gotten crazy busy with life and 3 little boys running around limits my "break time" significantly! Usually I would blog before I went to bed but unfortunately when bed time comes around I'm already asleep! ha! I wanted to do a little updating to the blog, and put some new links at the top with some different things you can look at if you are new to the blog and want to find out about us, adoption, fostering etc. I hope all of my 9 followers lol are still following me! I AM BACK! :)

On another note, I am debating whether or not to play catch up and post things from Nov-now but I did want to go ahead and post our Adoption Pictures that the FABULOUS Jewel Photography took. She never gets us wrong and I literally started crying at our shoot when she showed me the pictures. I kept them a secret until after Christmas because of course they were on our Christmas cards! But for everyone who I love and didn't send one too (which ended up being only family because I didn't order enough!) here they are! I got some ideas off pinterest, and our photographer had some as well! These are my favorite!















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails