Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Na Na Na Na Na Na BATMAN!

A couple of months ago Eric and I FINALLY decided on sending Ryder to our church's preschool. He will start the end of August and go 3 days a week and stay late on two days for a music class, and an art class. By the way when I went to sign him up, take a tour, and give them our deposit for next year Ryder was in HEAVEN! He wanted to go to school right away but I was about to die! I couldn't believe he was that big already. I totally balled my eyes out all the way to the car and Ryder kept asking me why I was crying. I just told him that Mommy was going to miss him when he went to school! He told me that it was ok he would come home later :) He's so thoughtful. I had been checking Pottery Barn Kids website to look for backpacks and they had the CUTEST one! I L-O-V-E-D a green and blue striped one that they had, but somehow Ryder got a glimpse of a batman bookbag. I tried and tried and tried to talk him out of it, but he wasn't having it...so yesterday we got this in the mail.
That precious little smile made that batman bookbag all worth it! :) Thinking of him going to school in a few months makes me want to freeze this moment forever....but then I hear him calling me from the bathroom and he has emptied all of my makeup into the bathtub and colored his hair with my mascara......and then I think....Maybe I'll be just fine after all :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails