Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sick Baby

 Ryder was up alot the night before and I knew as Mom's usually know Ryder had an ear infection.. so I took him to the doctor today and sure enough he had an ear infection.. the doctor also had to treat him for pink eye.. his poor little eye was all red and swollen.. he said it was most likely because his ear was draining into his eye but that he was going to go ahead and treat him as though it was pink eye.... So Ryder stayed in his PJ's all day and we were cooped up in the house.. My mom came by and thought it would be good to go to chic-fil-a to get us out of the house for a while and eat dinner... when we walked in we were greeted by the Chic-Fil-A cow!! Ryder about had a heartattack! I know I'm such a mean mommy but I couldn't help but do a photo-op! Here is Ryder and the cow!
He wasn't so sure about him..
I think he wanted to make sure he was real! HA!

The poor thing was so scared the whole dinner about wandering where the cow was that he bearly ate!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails