Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bad Day

Ryder was such a handful today.. more than usual probably because I was trying desperately to clean out all of our closets and get our laundry under control.. so of course he was acting out for my attention so every 15 minutes or so I would take a break and play hard and then go back to cleaning while he followed me around the house pulling out whatever I was putting up... about 2:00 I was carrying really heavy tiles from a top shelf in the closet and moving them when I stepped on one of those cheap white curtain rods the medal kind... as soon as I stepped on it I thought I had sliced my toe off the pain was soo awful I thought I was going to throw up. By the time I made it to the bathroom I expected to see blood everywhere and surprisingly there was NONE so I thought oh well it must not have been that bad... then I looked down.. what did I see??? BONE!! I went back to the curtain rod and sure enough a big chunk of skin was still hanging off of it!!
Not a good day!


BUT WHO COULD GET FRUSTRATED AT THIS LITTLE BOY!?!?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails