Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Morning!!

Can you tell he just woke up??

I thought his eyes were going to pop out!

He knew EXACTLY what to do..

This was him for the next 20 minutes, he would NOT get out! I think we got a good gift!


He loved his pirate ship too!





Eric and I were SO excited for Ryder to see his jeep and pirate ship! I sat on the couch so I could get his first impressions when he walked down the hall.. here are some pictures!!

Once we got him out of his Jeep we opened up his stocking, we had got him a TON of stuff for bath time since its his favorite part of the day!
My sister and I found these SUPER cool bath color drops and Ryder LOVED them!
But after about 5 minutes the water turned BLACK! looked pretty disgusting!!

All in all Ryder had a fabulous morning!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails