Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mischevious little boy..

I wonder sometimes how Ryder's brain thinks... is it because he's a boy or because he's just got some crazy blood running through him thanks to his Daddy.. and well maybe a little from his Mommy... This is what a little bit of my day looked like today....

Ryder figured out how to pull his jeep up to the countertops, stand up in it, and open up the silverware drawer... He found out Mommy comes looking for him when he's quiet for more than a minute.. this is what I found...


I also realized that boys will be boys and I guess he was a little TOO interested in how juice comes out of juice boxes... I heard a weird noise and happened to have the camera handy.. looks like squeezing juice upside down onto the fireplace and floor is ALOT of fun... or so he thought!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails