Monday, December 20, 2010

Pizza and Fun!






I have to say this stay at home mom business is the greatest job in the world and I feel SOO blessed to be able to stay home with Ryder. He is just the sweetest little boy and although we have our moments this is just the greatest "job" ever. I just can't imagine loving a job more than this. I do miss my co-workers and all of the customers but it doesn't come close to not being home with him. .... On another note.. today Ryder and I went to have lunch with my mom, Tanner, and his friend Cullen... Cullen is the sweetest boy, he opens doors for us, he even went to my moms car and opened her car door for her! I asked my mom if him and tanner could switch! HA! :).. anyways we went to CiCi's pizza for lunch then went to Frankies Fun park to let the boys play... although my mom and I had just as much fun I think.. and Ryder.. well I think you'll be able to tell by the pictures!
He wasn't too sure about this monkey sitting beside him.. but he rode this ride 3 times!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails