Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FUN FUN FUN

Ryder and I had a very fun day today.. I still have 2 loads of laundry to do, dishes to put away, cleaning to do but we sure did have fun today! I only have an hour and 15 minutes to get it all done before Eric comes home and I promised him I would be the "PERFECT HOUSEWIFE" if he agreed to let me stay home.. and since it's only technically my 5th day on the job.. I better hurry and do it! HA!...

We went to chic-fil-a AGAIN today for lunch and then to this DARLING boutique that opened up right around the corner and lets just say I might be in trouble.. They have the CUTEST kids clothes and it wasn't outrageously priced either.. and I MIGHT have purchased this outfit for Christmas for Ryder... :) Isn't it the most precious thing in the world?!? I said a Jon-Jon with polka-dots?? How could I pass it up.. they even packaged it in a ZEBRA print bag.. I asked her if they have any job openings because I am going to need the extra money to buy the ENTIRE store! HA!

Then Ryder and I went home played for a while and then I got a text message from sonic saying tonight for 2 hours they had 99cent happy meals.. SO we headed over to Sonic and got us dinner and had fun sitting in the backseat together watching Handy Manny Thanks to Paul and Amanda who got us TV'S for Ryder for Christmas!! I couldn't thank them enough it has been a LIFE saver and has ended his screaming fits in the car!






THEN we headed to Saluda Shoals for the lights.. you drive in your car and I had Ryder on my lap for half way through, but he kept flipping the bright lights on and blinding the cars, and pushing the wipers, so half way through I put him back in his carseat.. He LOVED them and kept saying WOW! WOW! WOW! he is soo precious!

I have had the BEST time with him since I have been off work and it has been FAB-U-LOUS!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails