Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Puddle fun and Adoption update!

*Adoption* Eric and I have gotten SOO much done this weekend/week so far! We finished the new child's room and Ryder's room this weekend, then Monday we got all 3 of our physicals and just have to go back tomorrow to get the results of our TB test and pick up the paperwork. Today we sent in for my SS card (because I never got my name changed on it, after we got married.. about 4 1/2 years ago!!) and boy was THIS a process. I waited a good 30 minutes to get back to talk with someone, which of course only took 30 seconds. We also sent in for Erics birth certificate which he can't find and because he was born in NC, we either have to make a trip to Asheville, or request it online/mail. Then we headed to get all of our fingerprints completed downtown. The last step in this section of the paperwork is to send in copy's of our pay stubs for the last 3 months. I am hoping to head to kinkos and make copies of all of this tomorrow and put it in the mail! I feel soo ahead of the game this week by getting all of this completed and it feels GREAT! We signed up for our 14 hour training classes which will be April 14th, and 21st and that is where we get the HUGE stack of paperwork. I'm trying to prepare myself for this! Ha!

Yesterday Ryder played outside for a couple of hours while Eric and I planted flowers... we turned on the sprinkler and he enjoyed playing in the puddles.. Do you think he had a good time?? :)








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails