Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Sunday!


 I forgot to get a picture with Ryder and his Easter basket, but its due to my laziness. I was still in bed when he found his basket and all of a sudden I heard MOMMY WOOK!! DADDY! DADDY WOOOOKKKK!! it was so cute! He got a bunch of goodies and enjoyed all of them! We had a great church service and then headed to Meme's house for a fabulous lunch. The entertainment was supplied by the boys of course and their usual baseball game. Ryder swung his bat every time Derek (Dick) pitched it to the older boys. He thought that he was pitching it to him every time. It was quite funny! Here are some fun pictures AND I got the CD back from Ryder's Easter pictures so here are the rest of them as well!! ENJOY!

Ryder absolutely ADORES Dick! (Derek) He's all he talks about and basically his hero! :) Its really cute!











The ENTIRE second day all Ryder wanted to do was pick up sticks and shoot us.. this picture sums up his personality to a TEE and I L-O-V-E it!

I absolutely LOVE that we got some cute pictures of Ryder and his cousins, they are practically his brother and sister and he just adores them! And so do I!!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Such precious Easter photos!!! (It's Vanessa from the adoption thing yesterday!) Glad to be following your blog (& life now!) Excited about what God is doing through our families!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails