Saturday, October 1, 2011

Tractors, Hats, and THE MOVIES!

It's only Saturday and Ryder has already had his fair share of tractor riding.. although if you ask him, he would tell you that he needs another ride :) Friday night we ate dinner at Momma Honey's and Pops so he got his first ride there, then on today I took some pictures of Pa's puppies for him and so of course he got another ride...






  but we did something even MORE exciting then tractors.. we went to the MOVIES! This was Ryder's 1st movie experience and I think he did really well.. we went to go see the Lion King 3D and although I figured he wouldn't wear the glasses or sit still more than 10 minutes he outdid what I thought! We were there an hour and 20 minutes!! We almost saw the whole movie! He did really good but wasn't too fond of the glasses when we got in the theatre.. he was more interested in the animals and of course the cotton candy! We had a lot of fun and I see A LOT more movies in our future! :)
We also got some cute pictures of Mommy and Ryder :)

ON another note. A friend from High School makes ADORABLE crocheted hats and I ordered 2 for Ryder for the winter.. HOW CUTE ARE THESE?!?! I LOVE them and Ryder even asked to take his naps with them! ha! soo sweet
This picture was from last week but I've been a LITTLE behind in blogging :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails