Friday, October 21, 2011

Kids Say the Darnest Things..

So Ryder has been saying some funny things and I just want to record them on my blog so I can look back and laugh...

*Eric walked into the kitchen the other night and Ryder said, "Daddy whatcha doin?" Eric just busted out laughing
*Ryder told me yesterday that he was hungry and needed some dinner and I said what kind of dinner and he said a cookie dinner :)
*Everytime we go to the store this is what I hear, "Mommy NO wench, I no like wench, Mommy wench sleepin? Mommy NO wench, Mommy wench night night" A million miles a minute and he doesn't stop until were pulling out of the parking lot (wench is witch)
*From the moment he wakes up until the moment he goes to sleep he'll say, "Mommy I go Nana and Pa's and ride tractor?" and I'll say, " Maybe next weekend" and he'll say "Ok Mommy"
*Yesterday I had my blog up putting pictures on and the "just stay little" song was playing in the background nad he started singing EVERY word! I could not stop laughing.. I guess he hears it alot
*He always says "mommy HOLD YOU! Daddy HOLD YOU" meaning for us to hold him
*Whenever we watch football or go to a game he gets down in a crouching position and says 1, 2, 1, 2 3! GO GO GO and takes off running and then falls to the ground like he's tackling and says OH GOSH!
*Yesterday we were playing outside and he got in his little jeep, and starting driving off and turned to me and said, " Bye MOmmy! I go Nana and Pa's and ride tractor! Bye Mommy" I had to break the news to him that it was going to take him a LONG time to get to Nana and Pa's in that little car.. maybe someday!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails