Monday, October 17, 2011

Summer's Wedding


 One of my best friends from middle/high school got married on Saturday! I was a little nervous about taking Ryder by myself to his first wedding ceremony but I was just hoping for the best...well luckily I got to sit in the backrow next to a pile of rocks! :) He just played in the dirt the whole time! It was SOO much fun to see all my old friends and Summer looked so pretty! We stayed a little over 2 hours and just enough time to say hey to the bride and groom before we had to leave (their pictures took FOREVER!) but it was so nice to catch up with old friends.. at one point one of my friends mom's came over and said, "Alisha here you are surrounded by a group of guys all holding beers and your holding a sippy cup" I said yep! That pretty much sums up my life right now! ha! I only got a few pictures because I was chasing my crazy 2 year old around in heels, BUT I'm pretty sure he was everyone's entertainment for the night! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails