Tuesday, October 11, 2011

SC State Museum




Last year SC got added to a website called Groupon.. you basically get e-mailed everyday of "deals" that are in your area. Well one of the very first ones was a family membership to the SC State Museum for $20. I immediately got it and then thought, I'm sure there isn't anything for Ryder to do, so we never went. Well yesterday it was raining and Eric and Ryder BOTH needed to get out of the house so I told them to go try it.... Well let me just say, ( I can't remember if I have blogged about this yet or not) Ryder is TERRIFIED of ghosts, witches, skeletons ALL of the Halloween decorations that are at Lowes, Walmart, EVERYWHERE... whenever I go grocery shopping either he stays at home with Eric or the ENTIRE time he's latched on to me cutting off my circulation screaming NO WENCH MOMMA NO WENCH (witch)....well Eric said as soon as they started to go in the ENTIRE place was decorated for Halloween..he said there were witches and ghosts hanging from the ceiling and they were everywhere.. I couldn't help but just bust out laughing.. he said he wasn't that bad but he definitely had a few freak out moments... It sounded like they had alot of fun and I begged him to take a few pictures so this is all I got ...
They also brought this picture below home.. He said there was a machine that you could pay to get your picture printed out.. I think its pretty cute! :)
Even though there were witches, ghosts, and goblins I think they had good bonding time!

1 comment:

scruggers said...

That is so cute! "no wench" aaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails