Monday, October 24, 2011

Christopher's 1st Birthday Party

  

Saturday my nephew turned 1 and we headed out to a fun birthday party! The theme was trucks and it was so cute! Ryder had so much fun on the trampoline but he made me a nervous wreck! Thankfully we only had an incident when he ran into a girl and they both got goose eggs but other than that he stayed on it somehow! Christopher was SO cute with his birthday cake and opening presents! We had a blast! :)
See the monkey above? This was the funniest thing, I was looking for Ryder a few minutes later and he had taken that ghost out of the monkeys arm and started putting that fake moss in the monkeys arms that is inside that pot, for the monkey to "eat" I was SO embarassed he had picked all that moss and it was ALL over the floor! He said Mommy monkey eatin!
I think we might need to buy a trampoline.. BUT with a big NET around it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails