Monday, October 10, 2011

HomeComing AND Alumni Family Day



 This weekend was my 5 year reunion at my high school and although there were only 3 of us from my class I still had alot of fun seeing other old friends and watching Ryder have the time of his life.. he EVEN got to ride the tractor with Pops in the parade! He was in heaven! :) Here are some fun pictures
Saturday they had a family fun day and Ryder LOVED it! They had a bounce house, a firetruck, AND a DANGEROUS hayride that my grandfather drove and we almost all died!! SERIOUSLY it was crazy! It was so funny when Ryder went into the bounce house he was the smallest one by far and all the moms were like "Watch out for the baby!" And I was like its ok, he's probably more rough then your kids! And sure enough he was running around that thing like he does it all the time.
He LOVES his cotton candy! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails