Tuesday, March 1, 2011

These days..

Ryder and I have been hanging out around the house these past few days although we did go to the zoo yesterday, and I will post some pictures later of that.. however I did get a new computer last week that has a webcam and Ryder is TICKLED over the camera and how he can see himself on the screen.. WE have also discovered skype and have been talking to friends in Korea, Virginia (uncle dan ) and here in town.. it is SOO much fun! If you have skype and want to chat with us we would LOVE to! my username is Alishanharris .. anyways here are some pictures from our webcam over the last few days! As you can see he is pretty much in LOVE with his mommy .. I am trying to capture every moment with him in this stage because I know it won't last forever :(.. but boy are we having fun while it does!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails