Thursday, March 24, 2011

Early Birthday Present

So Eric got me an early birthday present... a BREAD MAKER!! I have been wanting one FOREVER! I was sooo excited to try out my first recipe Honey Wheat Bread... My bread maker even came with an option for EXPRESS breadmaking which takes place in an hour! A HOUR! How exciting :)

Isn't she a beauty???

1 hour later this is my BEAUTIFUL loaf :)


OR should I say DOUGH!??! HAHAHA
....I forgot to read the PS on about the EXPRESS bread....**DO NOT use active Yeast, it will not rise**

Sooooo round 2 should be done around 11:30 tonight and I told Eric he better stay up and if he's asleep I am waking him up! 

Poor Ryder kept saying "I want a piece! I want a piece" He didn't understand why he couldn't eat any! Poor guy!... If I thought he'd go back to sleep after I would wake him up, I would wake him up at 11:30 too!!

Hopefully I will have an update about how YUMMY my second batch was at midnight tomorrow :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails