Thursday, March 3, 2011

Changes...

***UPDATE**

Today I was sitting in the doctors office for Ryders 18 month check up and Ryder brought me a book to read.. It was a page full of robots so I started counting.. I said, "One.." and Ryder goes, "Two, Twee, Pour" ..I said WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?! I thought for sure I was halucinating and so I said, "One.." and he pointed to another one and said, "Two, Twee, Pour" I hope no one was too terrified to hear an adult scream but I could NOT believe that he was counting!! So I still thought maybe I was going crazy/hearing things so I called my mom.. he only counted to three on the phone but STILL I couldn't believe he could count at all! HA!


I wanted to put this on my blog of a few new things Ryder is doing so I dont forget!

*Ryder has been coming to me , my mom, eric, pops, whoever and getting their finger and pulling them to what he wants.. most of the time he pulls me to the bathroom door and says, "I need a bath" or pulls me to the fridge and says, "Eat? Eat?"

*Ryder said "I love you" yesterday for the first time and of course it was to me! :) I was about to go to dinner with all of my old co-workers from the bank for an award that we won while I was still there and I said Ryder be good for daddy I love you, and he said I lub you loud and clear!... I think my heart burst at that moment

*We have a little pond/hole right outside our door that has lily pads in it and a lizard evidently fell in and died and Ryder saw it and I told him that he was just sleeping, so now EVERYTIME you walk outside he puts his finger over his mouth and says shhhhhh shhhhh wizard wizard shhhh shhhh its soo cute... but its starting to get a little old! HA!

*Now when you ask Ryder like, Hey do you want to go inside? he will say No No.. its the cutest thing.... The other night I went to get Ryder from Grams and Pops because he was having a little seperation anxiety and when I got there I said did you have fun with Grams and Pops and he said, No.. we all laughed..

*Everytime you stay at Grams and Pops lately you go around the house looking for pictures of me and then you start sobbing and pointing at me.. She said that you walk around the ENTIRE house until you've seen all of my pictures, and then you just start again...You are SOO funny.. Grams said she's going to have to take all of my pictures down and hide them before you go to stay with them!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails