Tuesday, March 22, 2011

19 Months Old



So I am a few days late but I couldn't NOT post a monthly update :)
Ryder you are 19 months old! Here is what you are up to these days:
 *You weigh 24 pounds
*You are 33 inches long
*You wear a size 4 diaper (although its pretty big on you, but you were leaking through the 3's so Mommy had to bump you up!)
*You wear size 12 month pants/shorts and even some 6-9 month shorts!! You wear 18 month tops and even some 24 months!
*You LOVE LOVE LOVE to sing and dance with Mommy.. your favorite songs are the ABC's, Ring around the Rosie, Handy Manny theme song, Mickey Mouse, and the Itsy Bitsy Spider
*You can count to 5 but only do it randomly
*Yesterday you picked up your play phone and said, "Hewoe?? Pops?? Hewoe Pops? and I said are you talking to Pops and you said uh huh, and I said can I talk to Pops and you grabbed the phone and said "No-No" TOO FUNNY!
*You have just started jumping with both feet off the ground and LOVE to!

*You are HILARIOUS! the other day I was shopping and looking at clothes (of course right?) and I wasn't even paying attention until I heard some people laughing and I turned around and you were pulling on shirts and going, "oohh wow!" and then putting it back and pulling out another and saying "oh boy" haha I think mommy's shopping is rubbing of on you!
*You LOVE to be outside, but lately when we go outside you say, "HOT! mommy HOT!" I couldn't agree with you more child!
*You have suddently turned into a Daddys boy, EVERYWHERE we go you yell Daddeeeeee Daddeeeeee.. its really cute... unless he's not with us and you don't stop the ENTIRE time were at walmart.. then it looks like I've kidnapped you!
*Ever since you were sick you go to bed around 8pm wake up at 9am and take a 2 hour nap!! Whatever happend during that time I am FOREVER grateful!! BOY have I got SOO much done... I've totally caught up on ALL my TV shows! around the house of course!
*You are OBSESSED with Toy Story and Monsters Inc... I think were going to be doing one of those for your birthday... we'll have to see
*You just started giving me kisses ...you've done this on occasion but now everytime I ask I either get a puckered up kiss or a mouth open kiss.. either way MELTS my heart... and the fact that after each kiss you either say, "AWWW, or Mmmm" I could just eat you up! 

I am LOVING you right now sooo much! We are having a blast at home and I am SOO happy to be here with you!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails