Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stomach Bug

Ryder and I sadly got the stomach bug AGAIN! This is the second time in less than 3 months and I am SOO tired of it! I thought we were free and clear yesterday and we even ventured out of the house last night to dinner, and then the mall BUT Ryder woke up around 12 last night throwing up and didn't go back to sleep until 4AM!! We are both SO exhausted and I am hoping that we are YET again OVER this! I'm not ready to take Ryder out again today just yet so I decided to set up a little water fun in the kitchen. I saw this on a blog I read, about "indoor" fun with your kids... I put some ice in a bowl and then gave Ryder spoons, and measuring cups to move the ice and water from container to container.. well it kept him occupied for atleast an hour so I think we'll do this more often!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails