Monday, February 21, 2011

18 months Old!!




I can NOT believe Ryder is a year and a half! Before I know it he is going to be 2 and the terrible twos are going to be in full swing! This is what you have been up to this month!

*You are saying small sentences like,  "I want a cracker, I want juice, I need this, I want a bath, I go Night Night, and Get down, Bye Gracie, Bye Daddy and a few others
*I just bumped you up today to size 4 diapers, there a little big but they fit you a LOT better!
* We just started to pull the shorts out and you fit into ALL of your last years shorts! HA! most of them are 9-12 months and they fit you perfect! Too bad mommy hit all of the sales last year and I have a drawer full of 24 month clothes! I guess those are just going to have to wait! You wear 18 month shirts
* You wear a size 5 shoe
*You weigh 24lb's (40th percentile)
*Your are 33 inch. long (54th percentile)
*Your head circumfrence is 83rd percentile :)
* You tell mommy when you go "poop" and you tell me over and over until you are done! :) oh so nice!
* You LOVE to help mommy in the kitchen and play with your little kitchen I just bought you and act like your cooking right there with me!
*You are crazy into everything, most of the time mommy takes a shower, I come out and you are on top of the kitchen table, have pulled out the trash, or are into something you know you shouldn't be. I had to recently put our little flat screen in your room so I can put you in your crib with Dora on while I am in the shower. That way I can actually  enjoy my 5 minutes alone :)
*You say cheese everytime you see the camera and its hilarious
*You sing Ring a Round the Rosies all the time.. you LOVE the ashes, ashes part!
*You are starting to look at family photos and say everyones names which is really cute
*You are enjoying Mommy being home and LOVING all of the fun things we get to do together! I am LOVING this time too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails