Monday, February 21, 2011

Charleston!!

Amanda (my sister-in-law) and I decided to go to Charleston today! She had the day off and I thought it would be fun to load the kids up and go to the aquarium and then to the beach. The only time Ryder has ever seen the beach was when he was 2 weeks old at my sisters wedding. He LOVED it! I thought he might be scared of the water but the water was freezing and he kept getting deeper and deeper! He finally got past his knees and I was like ok sweetie lets not go any further!! He absolutely loved the beach and loved playing in the sand and water! Here are some fun pictures from our day.. (yes there's alot!)














 Poor Ethan liked eating in the sand just as much as he liked playing in it!! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails