Monday, February 21, 2011

Visit to Tennessee

Ryder and I went up to visit with Jessi and watch the girls so she could finish her last few days at work! We had alot of fun! Mattalynn and I had a makeover while Ryder and Riley were napping! She said she looked BEAUTIFUL! She also found a boyfriend while I was with her at Sheri's and she told me she thought he was "VERY handsome" :) ... I guess I did a pretty good job with her this week :) Here are some pictures from our trip!




THIS was her BEFORE picture.. she wanted me to take a before and after so she could see the difference :)
THIS is her after :)  SO beautiful!


This is what happened most of the trip.. Mattalynn running away from "SLOBBER BOY" and Ryder chasing after her



Ryder LOVES "Baby" he shared ALL of his toys with her INCLUDING his fork, and some mac n cheese :)


OH and by the way I am SOOOO the favorite.. I mean look at that smiling face!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

is Jessi becoming a SAHM mom too?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails