Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Surgery on Friday

The "Tumour Board" decided for me to go ahead and have surgery on Friday. They are going to start by cutting all around the initial spot until the "edges" are clean (cancer free) and if they run into anything that looks like it has spread then they will deal with that then too. So as of now it looks like an out-patient surgery, but we won't know until they can see if it has spread to other places in my body. So keep praying for wisdom for the doctors on Friday and for it to not have spread. Thanks so much everybody for all of the prayers!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Do you have anybody to bring you dinner yet? Maybe Sunday or next Monday, just in case you are in overnight? Let me know!

the haynie's said...

we are thinking about you and keeping you all in our prayers. Please let us know how you make out. I will be thinking about you like i've been since you posted all this. Stay strong and we love you guys and we miss you all. Hope to see you all soon.

Alisha Harris said...

no we don't have anyone bring us anything as far as I know, my mom mentioned a couple people but i dont know for sure yet...I will let you know! thanks!

Emily said...

Hey girl, offer for dinner is still good - let me know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails