Wednesday, November 11, 2009

On Another Note...

Ryder and I had a FABULOUS day today...it consisted mostly of doing laundry and watching mickey mouse clubhouse on demand almost ALL day...I know he shouldn't watch tv but it is just TOO cute when he smiles and coos at mickey's voice....This is what Ryder did most of the morning while we watched his favorite show...

THEN I wanted to run to Old Navy real quick and put him in his new outfit thanks to NANA! :)and Ryder did his "new" thing....THROW A TANTRUM...everytime he doesn't want to sit somewhere, lay somewhere, or get in his carseat he arches his back and starts to scream..I just HAD to get a picture...isn't it kind of cute?! and look at that outfit isn't it to die for?


After I picked him up and explained to him that, that is NOT the way we act when we don't get what we want...and a few little kisses he calmed down...but he was NOT in the mood for smiling...so here are some pictures of us





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tantrum pictures will be great
for showing to his girlfriend some
day!! He's growing up way too fast!! Give him a big hug and kiss from Grandma Neesey!!

Love you guys!!

the haynie's said...

I love the pic. He is growing up so fast. Love you guys.

The Flowers said...

Aw I remember when the tantrums started!! Haha they get so mad don't they?? Haylee still arches her back sometimes when I'm putting her in the car seat...so beware...they don't grow out of that fast. But now she can communicate better...so I can usually make her happy!! :) I'm glad ya'll had a fun day together. That outfit is adorable!!

Interim Pack Leader said...

Hi, I am the cousin of your father. My aunt Jean sent me the link to your blog. I love seeing your pictures and pictures of the baby. I hope your surgery went OK and you are doing well. We have been thinking of you.
Kathy Lortie

Jessi said...

Very cute pictures. He is getting so big and I can't wait to see him at Thanksgiving. And I know he is excited to see his FAVORITE Aunt Jessi and Uncle Matt :) I'm glad you have that chair for him and the prop...its good for his head. Sorry...its the therapist talking lol. Glad sx went well, we were praying. Tried to call, buuuuutttt you didn't answer. So I just talked to Mom and she filled me in. Call when you feel up to it!

Jess

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails