Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cancer might have spread

So Eric and I thought we were meeting with the surgeon today to talk about the surgeory and schedule it. WELL it was another story...we got their and the surgeon let us know that the pathology results (lab work) wasn't quite 100% sure it was just a level 2....now they think it could have gotten into my bloodstream and to my lymph nodes. Hopefully we will find out before Monday. He said he didn't know one way or the other. If it is in my lymph nodes I will have to have them removed, and have chemo and radiation. If it isn't, then all I have to do is have surgeory to remove the rest of the tissue that has melanoma in it and thats it besides regular check ups. So please pray that it is just in the beginning stages and hasn't gone farther!

8 comments:

Sadler Family said...

I just wanted to let you know that Addison prayed for you last night. It brought me to tears to see her love for her aunt AA. We remain hopeful and will continue to pray for you.

Emily said...

Hey girl, I have a prayer group going for you with some of my friends and my mother-in-law...they're all awesome prayer warriors; you are definitely being lifted up! Love you!

Alisha Harris said...

thanks guys!

Kendra said...

Saw your comment on Kelly's Korner...I am praying and asking the Lord to have not allowed the cancer to have spread!!

Lord, please!!

I am praying you only need the minor surgery and that it is ALL removed once and for all!!!!

Blessings,
kendra

Kendra said...

Saw your comment on Kelly's Korner...I am praying and asking the Lord to have not allowed the cancer to have spread!!

Lord, please!!

I am praying you only need the minor surgery and that it is ALL removed once and for all!!!!

Blessings,
kendra

Harris Family News said...

We are praying for you and ask for God's blessings for you!!! Hang in there and we will be on our knees!!!

Love you all,
Mike and Kim

Kathleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathleen said...

Alisha,
Still praying for you. Email me when you get a chance at katg416@comcast.net. I may have some information that you would find helpful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails