Monday, November 30, 2009

I am Cancer Free!!!!

I found out today at my doctor's appointment that they got all of the cancer out!! I am so excited and thankful that I do not have to do any chemo or radiation either. He said that it was deep but not too deep to have to go ahead with taking the lymph nodes out and chemo. Praise God!!! Thank you everyone for all of your prayers! I will have to go to the dermatologist every 3 months for the next five years to make sure it doesn't come back and to make sure I don't have cancer anywhere else. But we were very excited with the great news today!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is Good!!!

Love ya!
Mom

Sabrina said...

Awesome!

Thomas and Heather said...

Thank God for His mercy and goodness! Love you all! OXOXOX

Kathleen said...

What incredible news. I have been praying for you.

the haynie's said...

We are so glad to hear that news. Awesome! Prayers work wonders. Keep us posted and we can't wait to see you guys.

Harris Family News said...

Praise the Lord!!! That's great news!!! God is Good!!
Love,
Mike and Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails