Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ryderism's

Ryder has just been on a roll with hilarious things he has been saying! He has always been a talker, but lately its just TOO funny and he is coming up with the craziest things!

A couple of weeks ago my mom picked Ryder up and they were driving in the car and she was telling him that they were going to grill hotdogs for dinner, and he said, " Ryder LIKES hotdogs, Mommy likes hotdogs and Eric likes hotdogs" My mom said, "Who is Eric?" and he said, "Oh Eric's at work" haha it was so funny.. he's been on a kick lately about calling us by our first names.. it always makes my heart drop when I hear him say AWEEESHA!!! Because I automatically think someone else is in the house!

The other night Eric and I had put Ryder to bed and we were in the living room watching a movie, and Ryder yelled, "DADDY!!! COME HERE NOW! ITS SEWIOUS!!" Eric went back there while we were both laughing, and then I heard Eric say, "Ryder you called me back here for a booger? and you think THIS is serious?" I couldn't help but just die laughing it was SO funny!

Ryder was acting out in the car the other day, and Eric said, "Ryder you need to calm down!" and he said, "CALM DOWN NO MA'AM!" and Eric said, "Take a chill pill!" and He said, "Ryder NOT like chill pills!" It was so funny

And just now while I was updating my blog, he went into the bathroom and came out and his legs were dripping wet! I said, "Ryder did you have an accident in there??" And he said, "NO MA'AM! Ryder was in the water" and I said, "What do you mean you were in the water?!?!?" and he said, "I was in the toilet"

....Oh the stories I will some day be able to tell...it will make it all worth it right???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails