Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Mini Vacation...

I came home one night to water dripping from our NEW ceiling Eric had just fixed (because of our AC unit leaking). Not only was it leaking through the NEW ceiling, but we also had a new leak in our spare bedroom. It wasn't about 30 minutes after I had been home that DHEC called me and told me we were next to get our inspection. He said that we should expect a call that day or in a few days. WHAT A MESS! We called the AC company and they came out and told us we had to get a new unit which would cost around $4000.00. Just what we needed in the middle of all of this mess! SO we packed up Thursday night and headed over to stay with my grandparents because we had to turn our AC off and anyone that knows me KNOWS I DO NOT LIKE TO BE HOT! Ryder had a blast staying with Meme and Pa and enjoyed the change of scenery. I was just dreading that new bill. We decided to call another company just to make sure both of them said the same thing, and that $4000 was a reasonable unit. Well to make a long story short we don't need a new AC Unit THANK THE LORD! We just have to replace a pipe and the man fixed the leak issue! All for about a 5th of the price it would have cost! Here are some pictures from our fun vacation :)

We took a nightly ride on the "tractor"
He LOVED playing in the dirt
I think Pa got a run for his money, he said he couldn't turn around for a second because Ryder was always gone! 

This was Ryder climbing up the fence.....
And this was AFTER he grabbed the electric fence :(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails