Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend FUN!

SO Eric left really early Saturday morning like 3:30 to head to his mom's house to spend time with them and he actually made it in time to go to church with them to see his brother's girlfriend Chelsea get baptized. He was really excited he made it in time! Ryder and I had a good day and went to eat lunch with family and then came home and cleaned and played outside all day! While I was sweeping off the back porch I noticed Ryder had been quiet for a little too long for my comfort so I looked aorund to see this.. I guess if you gotta go, you gotta go!








The whole day I was working on re-arranging and cleaning the house to get ready to start putting Christmas stuff up (YES I put Christmas decorations up BEFORE thanksgiving.. we are always gone on Thanksgiving weekend and I ALWAYS take my CHristmas tree down the day after Christmas so in order to get the full WORTH of the chore of decorating it, I put it up early) I only ended up getting around to putting Ryder's up but it was alot of fun and Ryder LOVES it!

Also on a bright note, yesterday marked my 2 year CANCER free!! Only 3 more years to go before I can say I am "In remission". (5 years is considered remission) Thanking GOD that I am here today and that I haven't had any more "re-occurences"!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails