Thursday, November 10, 2011

1-2-3-4-5 I need to calm down before I die!

SO I totaly just made up that title, BUT I have had my hands full this morning and having a 2 year old who hasn't listened to 1 thing I have said is making me a little frazzled and on edge and wanting to scream. So before I do, I am going to say that phrase over and over and over and laugh that surely, "this too shall pass" (If it doesn't please don't tell me, I would rather keep going thinking it will!) I just wanted to post about our "poop" situation. I believe I have figured it out. The days he was pooping in his room were the days I was making him "rest" in his room even though he wouldn't nap.... The days he was really tired and went straight to bed it wasn't happening. Well when I was talking to my mom about it, she said, "Well after he does it you make him go back to bed right?" and I said well I can't because theirs no more rooms with the twins each in one and his on lockdown from mopping, clorox, pinesol and any other deadly combination you can think of. So inevitably he's getting out of taking a nap/resting... that explains it! This past week I have just made him lay on the couch and watch a movie and believe it or not its working.. although I am right here to supervise but still no poop.... ALTHOUGH after the morning I've had, I believe I am going to put his pajamas (the zippered footie kind) on backwards and zip him up so he can't get out of them or poop anywhere because I'm going insane... I hope everyone else is having a Fabulous thursday!! And just to get yall by ...

This is from a while ago, but I don't think I ever put it on my blog.. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails