Monday, November 28, 2011

Riley's Birthday Bash!

Saturday we had Riley's birthday party and it was so much fun! I had bought her birthday outfit and she looked SOO cute, although it only lasted about 10 minutes on her! Ha! But I'm sure she will get future use out of the shirt, and HOPEFULLY the tutu :)

















While Riley was eating HER cake, we started passing out the big cake... it only took a few minutes for me to notice that Nana's lips were turning black. I told Jessi and I thought we were going to pee in our pants, no one had caught on yet, so I told Nana to smile.. SEE BELOW :)

Then Meme:

By this time everyone was dying laughing, but poor Pa still had no idea why I was telling him to smile! :)




We ended up leaving from Jessi's house and got in right after midnight. It was a good choice because there was hardly any traffic and Ryder slept the whole way! It was SUCH a fun trip!!

1 comment:

theappleeaters said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE looking at these pictures of Riley's b'day party. what fun!!! wish i could of hitched a ride! Can not wait to see all of you guys soon!!
(jess told me about your blog)

debi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails