Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving TN trip Day 1:

 We headed up to TN for Thanksgiving with my family late on Tuesday night and got in right around midnight, but thanks to Central time zone it was only 11 there. We pretty much went straight to bed and woke up early to head over to Jessi's about an hour away to see her and Riley and hang out for a while. Here are some pictures from our fun day!!
Ryder and I went for a walk to her neighbors house with Jessi so she could talk to him for a minute, and next thing I know Ryder crawled under the barb wire fence and was in the pen with the cows and horses!! I about died!! I was half way embarrased and half way scared that he was going to get killed but he survived!
We went out to eat that night at a cute resturaunt in a little town called Bell Buckle, when we were done eating a train came by right outside and the kids loved it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails