Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Photo Disclaimer for WEAK stomachs..

SO if you have been wandering what we have been up to BESIDES halloween fetsivities, below is your answer... we have been having issues with Ryder going to take a nap in his room and taking off his pull up and pooping EVERYWHERE! Last Friday he slipped and fell in it and I went in there to check on him when I heard him crying and found this...


(IF you look by his head you can see the poop on the floor)

 When I opened the door he said, "OH GOSH WYDER!" I thought this might be a fluke 1 time thing, because he has been pooping in the BIG boy potty! WOO HOO.. well I was wrong! Today I heard this, MOMMY POOP!!!.. Only to find THIS!
The guys face on the book below sums up how I felt when I opened that door!
How does this even happen?!?! He must have been throwing it everywhere..
And of course he had to put it down the car slide.. I mean why not?!

So tomorrow we are going to try and put his little potty in his room during nap time to encourage him to go on the potty and NOT all over the room because I am TIRED of throwing things away, cleaning the floors, cleaning EVERYTHING! I told Eric after today I was about to stick a for sale sign in the yard and ask for $10 to take it "As is".. I mean seriously this is RIDICULOUS! I could take the "holding" his poop until nap time to go in his pull up..BUT this whole, take my pull up off and fling poop all over my room and myself??? NO!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Haha! Literally I've been busting out laughing this whole post.... this cracks me up! I had a nightmare Bella did that exact same thing, but thankfully (knock on wood) its just been a dream. I know the situation iteself, isnt funny... but the picture commentaries... HIL-A-RI-OUS... Here's to hoping for non poopy days for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails