Thursday, May 26, 2011

WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD

So yesterday when I put Ryder in his crib for a nap I noticed that their was almost a complete circle inprint on the side of his foot, I didn't think much of it because Meme had just bought him crocs and the top part has circles on it. So I thought maybe he just pressed his foot up against it... well last night around 8 I saw it again and it was really red. So I looked at it closely and it looked like a PIECE OF HAIR like maybe an eyelash or little curl of a hair BUT it was under his skin! I licked my fingers to try to rub it off because I thought maybe it was just dirt but it didn't come..the more and more I looked at it I was sure it was hair under his skin... than I had a freakout moment when I thought what if this is a worm or something?!?! So I grabbed the needle and was able to get the very top of it out of the skin and just pulled and low and behold the rest came pulling out from under his skin and it was a HAIR!! How weird is that??? It looked just like an eyelash.. How in the world does that happen?? He takes a bath everyday and we scrub his dirty little self head to toe.. I am still in shock... I took a picture of it this morning and it looks alot better, still a little red but alot better! WEIRD!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails