Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ryder and Alexa!




Another friend from the bank asked if I could watch her daughter a few days a week for 2 weeks, and her daughter is SUPER cute! Although Alexa and Ryder don't always get along, when they do they are hysterically laughing or screaming together. A couple days ago they were fighting over a book and Ryder snatched it out of Alexas hands and she hit him and then he BIT her! I was mortified and it left a bite mark on her! I called her mom who was totally fine about it and I can laugh about it now and I know this is sadly only the first of many times he will hurt someone else :(... Well here are some pictures of them actually having fun together! ha!
She still cries everyday when her mom comes to get her because she doesn't want to leave, so atleast she has fun! Even if she DOES get bit!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails