Monday, May 2, 2011

Concert Time!


I went out last night to the Usher/Akon Concert downtown and it was SOOO amazing!! Claire and I went out for dinner and drinks before and by the time we walked to the Colonial Center we both had our shoes off and BIG blisters! Next time we are NOT wearing heels! We had SOO much fun and danced the night away! It was a blast! AND we had fabulous seats! Thanks to my hubby who got them for us! His company always gets the pre-sale tickets!






I have to share this story about last night, Usher picked one girl from the audience to come up on the stage and be sung to.. well he chose this one girl who you would have thought she was going to faint! I mean it was hilarious well she gets up on the stage and he tells her to lay down on this weird looking couch type thing, and she lays BACKWORDS!!! I thought I was going to pee in my pants, but you could tell she wasn't even thinking she was just doing whatever he told her to do! SOO FUNNY!! She was hilarious singing with him and dancing with him! SOO hilarious!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails