Monday, May 23, 2011

Hair and Choo choos

Last night I asked Eric if he thought we could cut Ryders hair with his clippers.. he said that he had some big ones that would probably work... I was hestiant because I LOVE his long hair but that poor boy gets so hot outside I thought that he would like it cut off... so we held our breaths and thankfully it turned out cute!

BEFORE

AFTER


I had to run to the mall today to grab a brown shirt for Ryder because I have 3 pairs of shorts that he can't wear because we don't have a brown polo... he was just DYING for this hat at the store so I splurged and got it for him... THEN we had to walk by the mechanical rides and OF COURSE ride the choo choo... when we got home he looked in the mirror and said, This Pa's hat.. I said no this is Ryders hat, pa has a different one and he said, ohhh pa? and I said what? and he said " I ride tractor with pa" and I said yes, Ryder you ride the tractor with pa ...he loves his pa!


 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails